Wednesday, October 1, 2008

No Niner, No Cry

Sorry. I missed the new 90210 this week, so I have no comments about it.

Baseball playoffs are starting, so we'll have to see how much Niner I actually catch in the next month. It's not looking good.

Have you watched It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia yet? What are you waiting for?

I've been watching that new vampire show on HBO, True Blood. It's okay, but it has not won me over 100% quite yet. But I'm sticking with it for now. Plus, it's back to back with Entourage, which is one of the best shows. So that makes it easy.

I just discovered this show The Unit, which is also on Sunday night. Caught it this past Sunday and thought it was pretty good.

I saw the premiere of Heroes but I missed this week's show. I liked season one, but I think this show may have already peaked. I'll watch it when I can, but how many people dying and coming back to life can I really take? They rely on the same old tricks time after time.

The big news is that the 24 two hour movie airs next month. Stay tuned for more on that.

Gotta go. Tata for now.
-----------------------------------
11/8/08 Update: It turns out that I never went back to watching the new 90210. It was just too bad to keep watching. This was the last post on the topic for the time being. - JC

No comments: