Thursday, May 9, 2013

Monster Men Ep. 41: Ghost Movies That Will Keep You Up at Night

The new Monster Men is all about the best and worst ghost and haunted house movies.

There is something about a good ghost movie that scares you like no other kind of film. The suspense, chills and outright terror can give you nightmares or maybe just keep you up all night. We'll cover some of the newer entries to the genre, like the Paranormal Activity movies, Sinister and Insidious as well a few of the all-time classics like Poltergeist, The Sixth Sense, The Amityville Horror and The Haunting. And we could not leave out a few of the funnier ghost movies like House and Ghostbusters.

What's your favorite ghost or haunted house movie? Check out the show and then let us know what you think.
 



The Monster Men video podcast is a lighthearted chat about dark matters. We talk about all things horror and paranormal with our own brand of graveyard humor. Horror movie and book reviews, paranormal TV, ghost stories, UFOs, urban legends and more. 

Find more episodes of Monster Men here on my blog, on our YouTube channel: Monstermen13 or at horror author Hunter Shea's web site. You can also join us on our Facebook page.

1 comment:

Midnyte Reader said...

I really appreciated this podcast. I love ghost stories and feel that they have fallen to the wayside due to vampires and zombies.

I wish I was there discussing the movies with you. I feel pretty cool right now, b/c I've seen most of the titles you discussed. I need to see the Innkeepers and Sinister. (So no beer for me.) I agreed with most everything you both said and points for referencing Katherine Helmond in SOAP.