Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Second Coming

We hoped it would happen, but we never really expected it to. But now it just might happen.

Faith. Sometimes you just have to have faith. And sometimes faith is rewarded. Have you heard the news? Shannen Doherty might be returning to Beverly Hills on this new 90210.

I’d say I’m speechless, but I am writing a blog about it, so that’s not really true.

Brenda is back, baby. According to the article, (see link below) Tori may be out and Shannen is in. Shannen Doherty is the black pepper on the mashed potatoes of 90210. Sure, you’ll still eat mashed potatoes with salt, butter or gravy, but you like them better with some fresh ground pepper, and you really notice a difference when it’s missing. There’s no fire, no spice. No Brenda Walsh.

I know the new 90210 will probably be a train wreck, but if Brenda and Kelly are driving that locomotive, save me a seat in the bar car.

Now, if only we can get a Charmed reunion going with original three sisters, I’ll really be excited. (Ah, we can include Rose McGowan too. Who am I kidding?)

Here’s the Link.

No comments: