Saturday, July 12, 2008

Mega Good News


Some days some days you get the peach, some days you get the pit.

This week we got a peach my friends.

If you are at all familiar with my old 90210 recaps from back in the day, you know a few things about me… I love Jennie Garth with long hair, I thought attorney Matt Durning was a tool and most of all, my favorite person in the zip code of 90210 is Nat Bussichio, a.k.a. Joe E. Tata.

As the buzz builds on the new 90210, the good news just keeps pouring in. First hell froze over as we learned that Shannen Doherty is going to make an appearance on the new Niner. Now it has been reported that Nat will be in the pilot episode as the owner of the Peach Pit Diner. It’s not clear if he will have a recurring role. They’re crazy if he doesn’t.

How great would it be if he was featured in the opening credits, like back in the day? Oh, how I long to see his fatherly grin and the words “And Joe E. Tata as Nat” at the end of the credits on the new show. A guy can dream, can’t he?

I guess a cameo for now is good enough for me for now. I don’t think the show will last too long anyway, so if I can get one last Mega-Burger from my old pal Nat, I will savor every bite.

Tata for now.


Here’s a link to the story:
http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5gz-tWhqolGWtGn16-ArR95nmC93QD91PVHLG0

No comments: