Thursday, December 6, 2012

Monster Men 33: Top 10 Christmas Bad Guys

Let the slay bells ring! The Monster Men finally recorded a Christmas episode, and it's based on the blog post I wrote here. The subject? Christmas Villains, of course.

December means it's time for the Christmas Specials. Sometimes the best characters in these shows are the bad guys. To honor these fiends, I’ve put together my list of the ten greatest villains in the history of Christmas Specials.

We had a blast recording this one and I am sure you'll be surprised at a few of our picks. You might even disagree with some. That's cool too. Watch the video, read my post for my complete take on the matter and then let us know what you think. 

Don't forget to share this video with your friends and follow us on Facebook

No comments: