Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

I just wanted to take a moment and send some love to everyone who watches and supports the Monster Men video podcast. Thank you and we love ya.

I don't know what says "I love you" better than a Monster Men Zombie Valentine. It's an undying love. Have a great day. 






















Monster Men: A lighthearted conversation about dark matters.
For some great horror talk, book and movie reviews along with ghosts, UFOs and anything else that goes bump in the night, check out the Monster Men Video Podcast hosted by me and horror author Hunter Shea. Episodes are posted here on Back in Jack and on Hunter's blog as well. You can also subscribe to our YouTube channel; MonsterMen13.


2 comments:

Hunter Shea said...

Boy, I look like 10 miles of roadkill.

Jack C. said...

And you're the good looking one!